Would you like to be a Fussy and Fancy Girl?
We are looking for new crafty and creative talent to be part of our
Fussy and Fancy Design Team!
Design Team Requirements:
- You should have a blog to which you post regularly.
- You should be a card maker/paper crafter that loves and enjoys creating beautiful paper crafts.
- Since this is a Bi-Weekly Challenge and you will be split into two different teams, you are only required to create one card or project a month.
- You should comment on entries as per your turn.
- Your name, photo and bio will appear in our challenge blog with a link to your own blog.
- You will have the opportunity to host your own challenge and choose your favorite Top 5.
- You will receive free images from some of our sponsors to create with.
- You will be part of a fun and very talented group of Fussy and Fancy girls.
How to apply:
Please e-mail Sheryl at
- Introducing yourself and where you live. We are world wide!
- With a link to your personal blog.
- What other Design Teams you are currently on. (It doesn’t matter, if you have never been on a Design Team before.)
- Why you would like to be a Fussy and Fancy girl!
- If you would like to link a post on your personal blog about our Fussy and Fancy DT call and feature some of your favorite work, you may do that, however, it is NOT REQUIRED.
This DT call is open until 13th June 2015