Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 4, 2010

Challenge 12, a Sketch and Design Team Call!

Hello everyone, we hope you enjoyed the last challenge. We will have the winner and top 5 posted next Friday. Thank you so much for those who participated.

The challenge for the next 2 weeks a sketch, by design team member Mindy.We hope you will join us. Our Sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp, how cool is that! One lucky person will get a $15 gift certificate to spend as you wish!

Photobucket

******************Design Team Call********************

We are looking for some new faces for our design team. All you have to do to apply is participate in our sketch and when linking up to Mr Linky put DT after your name. That’s all! It will be a 6 month term.

Here’s the Sketch

Mindy's Sketch for June 4

Here’s the cards from our Fussy and Fancy Girls

April Rose

April

Ellen

IMG_3030

Jacki

Jacki's

Jennifer

Jennifer

Juanita

Juanita

Justine

Justine

Krista


Mindy

IMG_6002

We look forward to seeing your cards, good luck to those applying to be a Fussy and Fancy Girl!

10 comments:

Lisa B said...

I don't know if it is just me but the writting is extremely hard to see since it is gray or black on black. The pics are fine but I can't read the post! Beautiful examples!

Debbie said...

It's not just you, Lisa, because I cannot read the text against the black back ground either. Is there anything you can do, ladies, to change the color of the background so we can read your lovely posts???

Deb Neerman said...

What fabulous DT samples!

I love this sketch ... took a few liberties with it, lol, but love it nonetheless!

Thanks for a great challenge!

Emma and Susan said...

Great DT cards. Love the sketch so different from the usual.
Love Susan
xxx

Tineke's hobby said...

I like the sketch and the cards are great
Tineke

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the great samples and the challenging challenge!

Suzie Q said...

I love this sketch and will definitely use again i love all your cards x
hugs
Suzie qx

Chelsea said...

Loved the sketch! Thanks for letting me play!

Debbie said...

Oh WOW! What an honor it would be to be a 'Fussy Girl'!!! My style is very vintage & shabby, so I simply adore to pile my cards high with lots of lace, ribbons and embellies! Being a member of your DT would be a 'dream job' for me :)

Anonymous said...

Hello ladies! Thanks for the opportunity to try out for your DT! I think I have my name in mr linky twice as I forgot to put DT after my name! Can't wait to come back next week and see who you chose!