Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 23, 2012

Challenge 75 Guest Designer Winner & Top 5


Happy Friday Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Thank you to everyone that entered our
pearls and flowers challenge.  It was
great so see your projects and there
were some very inspiring ideas
amongst the entries too!

********

With the help of Random.org
we have a new
Featured Guest Designer Winner


And the winner is:


Here is Sylvia's stunning tag:


Congratulations Sylvia
Please contact Sheryl @ shercauble455@aol.com
for your Guest Designer details

********

And now onto our
Top 5 winners
(in no particular order)

#64 Kelly Neis
We loved your hidden surprise bookmark
and all of the details and techniques
included in your card

#132 Moshie
I bet your grandchildren will love their
advent calendars and can't wait for 1st
December to see what surprises you've
put in the boxes for them

#166 Wishcraft
You've picked a gorgeous image for your wedding
card Lisa and some beautiful papers too

#184 KalySto
Gorgeous vintage style, fantastic colouring
and your embellishments are great

Your monochrome card is adorable, loving those
papers and that sweet image and WOW look at
all those flowers!!

Congratulations to you all and
please make sure you grab our
Top 5 blinkie from the side bar

********

Our current challenge is


which will run until midnight
on 29th November (GMT)


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



6 comments:

Sazzle said...

Congratulations to our new gust designer Sylvia and our top 5 - Kelly, Moshie, Lisa, KalySto and Sandy


xx Sazzle xx

KalySto said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 5! I'm honored to be selected, among so many gorgeous creations!I usually do my best to participate in your challenge because I fell in love with your motto.S see you again soon :)

Kelly said...

Thank you very much, you put a huge smile on my face this morning waking up to this win! I am honored that you liked my card, I appreciate that! I enjoyed making this one, and entering into you challenge, so many talented people her.
Thank you,
Kelly

Moshie said...

WOW Thank you so much for not only choosing my calendar as one of your top 5 but also for your wonderful compliments! This is such a great challenge group and so much talent and inspiration from the DT. I am working on my entry for the next challenge. Thank you again for all the hard work and dedication it takes to keep a challenge blog a fun place to play. Hugs to you all

Moshie said...

Forgot to add....Congrats to all the winners. The creations are all just beautiful and I feel flattered to even be considered to be among them. Hugs again to everyone.

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo very much for choosing my card as one of your Top5. Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Hugz,
Sandy