Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 23, 2012

Guest Designer for Challenge 76 - Feeling Blue


Hello and happy Friday!

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are very happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer


Here is a little bit about Sharron:

Hi everyone!  I live in southern California and have been
married to my best friend since 1973.  I am the proud
mother of 3 amazing grown children and grandma
to 3 beautiful grandkids

I've loved paper crafting all of my life beginning with
hours spent colouring with my Crayola crayons
and paper dolls.  My love affair with paper continued
when I began rubber stamping which has opened
up a whole new world to me.  I love anything
vintage but don't limit myself to that style

I've learnt so much from my many awesome
friends in the crafting community and I feel so
very blessed to be a Guest Designer
for Fussy and Fancy

I can't wait to see all of your "feeling blue" creations!

Here is the festive card
that Sharron has made for our
current challenge:

(click on the title above to go to the challenge)


We love how you've chosen to
incorporate the blue theme into a
Christmas card blending several
different papers together and embellishing
it with those gem snowflakes and that fab
little stocking and bells

We hope that you can
visit Sharron's blog


to read more about this gorgeous
card and to see more of her work

It's been a real pleasure Sharron - thank you!


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



4 comments:

Sazzle said...

Sharron thank you for bringing us such a lovely blue Christmas card for your guest design spot.

We hope you've enjoyed your moment in the spotlight and we've loved sharing your talents.

Happy Thanksgiving


xx Sazzle xx

Words and Pictures said...

Great to have you with us, Sharron - super frosty-coloured card!
Alison x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hi Everyone!
It was such a pleasure being the guest designer for your wonderful blog! :)
Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
Sharron♥

Everything 5 Pounds said...

Nice, cant wait till Xmas.


_____
designer clothes