Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 14, 2013

Challenge 91 - Button Up


Happy Friday Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Our new guest designer and top 5 from
challenge 90 "Bling it On" will be
announced next Friday (21st June)
so please pop back then to see if
you are amongst the winners

********

We're saying a sad farewell to one of
our design team this week, so thank
you to Ashley for all of her inspiration
over the last 14 months and we wish
her well out there in blogland.

We also have a new face to introduce
into the design team and that comes
in the form of Berit Synnove.

Berit was chosen as one of the top 5
from our last challenge and we've 
invited her along to come and join us.

Here's Berit to introduce herself to you:

(click on my photo to visit my blog)

I live in the middle of Norway, have been engaged to my
fiancée now for 18 years and we have two beautiful sons.

I've been paper crafting since 2007 when I made some
layouts for my eldest sons confirmation.  Since then I've made
lots of cards and layouts, but I prefer card making.  I really
enjoy colouring images with my distress inks and water and I
can sit down doing this for many hours.  Of course I also like
buying new stash much like any other paper crafter!

********

Our challenge for the next fortnight
is hosted by Debbie


and the theme she's chosen is:


Debbie would like to see all of those
lovely buttons on your projects.

We can't wait to see your entries
for this challenge!

Here are the design team with their
own button creations to inspire you:





Sam
Sam has also included a tutorial for her button storage too





We hope you have fun with this challenge!

********



You can also enter our challenges via email
We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and
commented on by our design team.

********

You have until midnight on
28th June (GMT) to enter



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




1 comment:

CraftyKay said...

Oh what a great challenge and a little bit different. i adore buttons and am very precious with them. Know just what I am going to do with them for this challenge.x Great inspirationd girls.x