Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 28, 2014

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 108 - Sketch challenge

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Jennifer D.
 
Here's a little about Jennifer: 


Hi I am Jennifer.

I live in the land down under, Australia.

I have been Stamping for about 4 years and I am addicted. I Looooove Stamps and

I am also a Sucker for Dies and Paper too! I usually use Copics but am dabbling in Distress Markers as well!

I have Crafted my whole life. I have done hand knitting, embroidery and machine knitting, which has given me great design and colour skills.  My absolute favorite sort of cards to make are Easle Cards and they just have to have Lace and Flowers.

 

 


*******
 
Jennifer has made a stunning card
for our, Happy Birthday challenge.

 
 
And just look at this lovely Spring easel card!
 

Jennifer, Your
Birthday card is GORGEOUS!
 
We love all of the die cut layers, lace
and flowers!
I see pearls and a pretty heart charm too!
There are so many yummy feminine touches!
 
Your colouring is simply lovely and 
you added just the right amount of frontage!
 
 
 The pretty soft purple and pink papers are beautiful
and delicate
and we love your sweet sentiments!
 
Your card is stunning and the recipient of this
card will be one very lucky lady indeed!
 
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit Jennifer's blog

JENNIFER D's
 
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 
It's been a real pleasure, Jennifer
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 

2 comments:

Alycia said...

Just gorgeous!!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow thanks for all your lovely comments girls, you've made me so happy, hugs Liz xx