Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 6, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 132 - It's All About LOVE!

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

********
 
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by our
very sweet and talented
Ivonne
 
Hi! My name is Ivonne and I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I am mother of a
19 year’s old beautiful young lady, who makes me proud every day.  
I also have two Chihuahuas and a rescued mixed dog.  I’ve been crafting since I was a
little girl, I’ve done macramé, cold porcelain, scrapbooking, mosaics and a few more.
 
A few years ago, and thanks to my best friend Kathya, I started making cards and
I loved it immediately. I can spend hours visiting other card makers’ blogs,
admiring their gorgeous creations and learning a lot from each and every one of them. 
I love, love, love to color, especially with Copics…it’s my stress reliever!
 
Now that my daughter is away in college, I try to keep myself busy,
and besides crafting and DIY projects, I also like to read, exercise and most importantly,
 share time with family and friends, because it is all about love and that my friends,
is the theme for our new challenge. We want you to join it and share some love with us.
Big hug, Ivonne
As Ivonne said, the challenge she has chosen is:
 
It's All About Love
 
Here is the lovely
It's All About Love
card that Ivonne has created!
 What an adorable Magnolia stamp!  And just look at all
of the lovely lace, layers and textures!  The cream flowers,
gold hearts and white pearls are so elegant!  What a great eiffel tower!
Ivonne, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!


Ivonne will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this challenge!

********
We are excited to announce
that Magnolia-licious
is our sponsor for this challenge!
http://www.magnoliastamps.us/

The very sweet and generous
Diana is offering 
 a special prize
for one lucky winner!
 
Magnolia-licious is
Your source for all Magnolia, Wee, Saturated Canary, From The Hollow-Fairy Stamps,
Candibeans Stamps, Dollhouse Collection from Little Darlings Stamps
Alota Mini Stamps,  Wild Rose Studios and Penny Black stamps.
 
They also have a wonderful selection of dies from various companies like Memory Box,
Magnolia doohickey, Sue Wison dies,  La La Land, Cheery Lynn,
 Marianne and many more!

 Their sister business is Scor-Pal Products where they sell quality made products which are essential tools for serious paper crafters and card makers.
I promise that you will have lots of fun browsing through their shop!
 
 
******** 
 
And now, with lots of wonderful
"It's All About Love"
 ideas to inspire you,
I'm so very proud to introduce
the very talented and creative

Fussy and Fancy Girls!



Sandra



 






I hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email
 
We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.
 
 
 
********
 
You have until midnight on
19th February (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your

It's All About Love creations!

**Happy Crafting**
 



4 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, the DT creations are all so stunning! XOX Lucy

Pamellia said...

Such wonderful creations by the DT! Thanks for another fabulous challenge, see you again soon. hugs to all :)

Shilpi said...

Thanks a lot for this wonderful challenge.....i hope i fit right in....beautiful work and inspirations from all the DT members....thanks once again....