Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 3, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #142-Fancy Folds


Hello once again!
 
********
 
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer

Kelly
 
Here is a little bit about Kelly...

Hi I'm Kelly and I started making cards several years ago now, just a few Christmas ones for family. I enjoyed doing them so much I started making birthday cards etc, I got hooked very quickly!

I love to colour, so I use stamped images on the majority of my cards, I have so many rubber stamps it's unreal! My favourite stamps are Penny Black, Lili Of The Valley and Wild Rose Studio and I also love using vintage photo images too.

The beginning of a new card starts with the image, then I choose my patterned papers, I try to colour my image to go with the papers and then the rest comes together once I've chosen which diecuts, paper punches and embellishments I'm going to use!


Kelly.x

Here is the card that Kelly has created for our
challenge...
 
the Front...
opening...
inside...
 
WOW Kelly!!
What a GORGEOUS Christmas card..
your sweet little image is so beautifully coloured!
So striking against the white...
the hint of kraft backing your matts and subtle hint of blue make these sweet Christmas friends POP!!
The inside...
PERFECT for our Fancy Folds challenge!!
Your hanging snow flake is so pretty!
 
 
 ******** 
 
 
 Thank you Kelly for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
 
Blogging friends you really must check out
Kelly's blog!
You're sure to be inspired by Kelly's beautiful creations!!
 

xx Happy crafting xx
 
 

No comments: