Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 17, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #143-Beach Fun



 
 

Hello once again!
 
********
 
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
 
Laurigami
Here is a little bit about Laurigami...
 
My nickname is laurigami, I live in France.
I started in January 2013 to scrap.
 In fact my 2 years old son fell seriously ill with an unknown disease so far,
he fought for three years to be able to walk normally again.
I started to scrap to think of something else.
I therefore uses the copic from the beginning,
and then ink Distress, distress markers ,
polychromos, Inktense pencils, Sennelier……….
 I love to make my flowers as soon as I can.
 
Hugs laurigami 
 
Laurigami had created not one but two GORGEOUS cards for our
Beach Fun
challenge...

 

How beautiful are these two cards??!!!
Laurigami it's fabulous that you have taken one image and made two different...
yet equally beautiful cards!!
Your colouring is flawless...so full of depth!
Beautifully designed and embellished!!!
 
It certainly would be hard to pick a favourite from the two...
beautifully done!!
 
 
 ******** 
 
 
 Thank you Laurigami for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
 
Well dear blogging friends...
treat yourself to a glimpse of wonderful creativity... 
hop on over and check out Laurigami's blog!
 

xx Happy crafting xx
 
 

2 comments:

laurigami said...

Thank you very much. I was pleased to be your guest designer. See you soon
laurigami

JJ said...

Fabulous Laurigami and congratulations on the guest spot.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/