Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 24, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #166-"Say It With Flowers"

Hello once again!
********
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our super talented
Featured
Guest Designer
for our "Say It With Flowers" challenge!!
Katie K


My name is Katie Kempton, aka Inky Angel in the craft world.  I live in Vancouver Canada .
I have been married to my college sweetheart for 28 years and we have a son who is graduating from high school this year.
I enjoy crafting all my life. I started card making with Stampin'Up in 2008 and ventured my way into the cyber world in 2012.
My style is usually shabby chic but I like to challenge myself with other styles from time to time.
I love water coloring and my favorite coloring medium is Distress Inks. My other main interests include sewing and knitting.
I carry my knitting bag with me wherever I go and always find time to keep my hands busy.
I am very pleased to be the Featured Guest Designer at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge this week.
Many thanks to Sheryl and the DTs!
You can see more of my creations at http://inkyangelcreation.blogspot.ca.

 Now here is the GORGEOUS card that Katie has created for us...
Oh my goodness Katie this is sheer loveliness!
The papers are gorgeous...you're image is so very beautifully coloured...
that lace and those fabulous flowers all combine for a truly stunning card!!

  Thank you Katie for joining us this week as our
Featured Guest Designer here at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********

Take some time and indulge yourself by visiting Katie's blog!!
Her creations are simply breathtaking!!!

xx Happy crafting xx








3 comments:

Tone K. said...

Oh, so lovely card...beautiful colors, image and details :)
Thanks for being a guest designer! :)

Inky Angel said...

Such a honor to be here as a guest designer. Thanks so much for having me. Wish you all a lovely week!
Hugs, Katie

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card by Katie! Gorgeous flowers too!

I'm just popping in to find out if you've received any of my emails. I was the lucky winner on June 10 (The Paper Shelter prize) and I've sent emails on June 10, June 18, and again today, June 26, but I haven't heard from you or the sponsor. Please check your spam just in case. I'm at fitkitty1@gmail.com

Thank you! Very excited about winning and very excited to hear about my prize!

Kitty