Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 3, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 165 - Anniversary or Wedding!

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy Followers!

********
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by our
super talented Tammy!

Tammy
Good morning everyone, Tammy here to welcome you to a
new challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
It's my turn to host the challenge and
I have chosen the theme of  

Anniversary or Wedding. 

I've always had some kind of crafty thing going on in my life. But, when I started to make cards,
I knew it was the perfect craft for me because I love to color and create with paper.
I think the best way to describe my style would be... bold coloring with mostly "cute" images and
I love my die cuts!

I hope that you will join us and we can't wait to see all of your creations!

Hugs, Tammy


Here is the adorable card that Tammy created to
share with all of you for her

Anniversary or Wedding Challenge!

Tammy

Tammy, your card is precious!  I love that you used
a Princess with her Knight in shining armor!
The images are absolutely adorable!
The hill landscape behind the castle die cut
makes the perfect backdrop for your
royal couple! 
The sentiment is perfect!  This could be
a great wedding card or an anniversary card!
Thank you, Tammy!

For lots of great card making inspiration, you will
want to pop on over to Tammy's blog!
I promise it will be a treat!

Tammy will be choosing the Top 5 winners
for this challenge!

********

As our FABULOUS sponsor for this Challenge we have...

The very sweet and generous
Sue is offering 
 a special prize
for one lucky winner!
Sweet Lilac paper flowers is a family run business, established in 2011. They have experience in both the public and trade sectors and their main aim is to provide an unrivalled quality of both product and service, at a great price. The Sweet Lilac Collection is their own brand of handmade paper flowers and embellishments which are imported from around the world.  They keep stocks of their entire range at all times and pride themselves on reliable service and great prices.


********
And now...
For your inspiration
I am bursting with pride to share the fabulous
talent of the

Fussy and Fancy Girls!

Eileen


Annie

Gina


Diane

Jo.
( using Sweet Lilac Flowers )






hope you can pop by the girls blogs

to read about their lovely creations.

They would love a visit from you!



********






You can also enter our challenges via email



We have an email entry blog set up where

your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.



********


You have until midnight on
16th June (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your
"Anniversary or Wedding" creations!


**Happy Crafting**





3 comments:

Emily Shroom said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT, thanks for the challenge!

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, Super challenge!! Had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com