Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 29, 2016

Introducing our newest Fussy and Fancy Girls!

Hello Fussy and Fancy Followers!
I hope that all of you have enjoyed your week and
that you are planning on squeezing some fun
crafty time into your weekend!

I am so very excited about announcing our newest
FUSSY AND FANCY GIRLS!
There was a huge response to our DT CALL!
I received lots of private e-mails inviting me to visit your
lovely blogs to admire your talent!
It certainly wasn't an easy decision as I hopped repeatedly
from one of your blogs to the next again and again!
There was so much talent to choose from!
For those of you who didn't make it this time, please try again
in the future.  As you know, I could only choose so many
and I was specifically looking for a different range of talent and style
to share with and inspire our followers.
So now without further delay, I am so very
proud and pleased to announce our newest
FUSSY AND FANCY GIRLS!


My name is Marlies and I live in Eindhoven in The Netherlands. I’m 57 years old, have been married for nearly 35 years and we have two sons and a daughter.
I’ve always been creative in some sort of way, knitting, sewing and crochet but the last years have stuck to making cards.
Although I love all sorts of styles in card making my own cards are usually in soft colours with lace, flowers and with a cute stamp coloured with distress ink or a vintage card.
I’m in two other DT’s of which one I’m also Co-owner.

Hiya everyone, my name is Jay.
I was thrilled to be asked to be part of such a talented team of girls.
I live in the Wirral (UK) and I am married to my lovely hubby Paul,
who is not only the love of my life, but my best friend too. 
We live with our daughter Ashleigh who is away from home at the moment,
studying at university.
 I have been crafting one way or another all of my life, I used to make little felt dolls as a child, I
 have also made lots of soft home furnishing all my life. However, card making has taken over the last decade!
I absolutely adore Magnolia images and I am currently Co DT lead at LHOSM challenge.
As you may have guessed my favourite kind of cards, are fussy, with lots of lovely embellishments.
 
Thank you to Sheryl, for including me in her team!!!
I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

Hi!  I’m Darlene Pavlick from Akron, Ohio, USA.  My husband, Mark & I are originally from Pittsburgh, PA and that is where our families reside.  We have one daughter who is married with two children, Morgan (24) and Jonathan (19) and has her own accounting business.  She is the one who got me started in paper crafting more than 12 years ago.  To make a long story short, once she introduced me to scrapbooking/card making, I’ve been paper crafting every day since.  It is my passion and mental therapy! I am retired, have the basement of our home set up as my ‘crafting cave’ and spend lots of time there spreading my creative wings!  I’ve been blessed to meet so many wonderfully talented people from around the world through this craft and many have become personal friends!  I am thrilled to be one of the newest Fussy and Fancy Girls!  http://www.darscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
******
Very Well Done Ladies!
Please feel free to visit our newest
Fussy and Fancy girls
on their blogs to welcome them and become their latest followers!
**Happy Crafting**




2 comments:

Tone K. said...

Hi ladies :) So nice to getting to know you better :)
Welcome aboard :)
xxx

Leonardo Dicaprio said...

Top Christmas Gifts 2016